Thursday, February 23, 2012

Tonight is dress rehearsal. I'm starting to get nervous....or is that excited? Maybe both? I really can't tell. We did a run through in costumes again last night. Overall I think it went fairly well but Kevin and I managed to scramble two of our scenes together...eek! I couldn't figure out how to get us out of scene 3 when it was really scene 2, but finally blurted out 'Oh, she's probably lost her memory and will turn up any minute' to bring us back to the "present". We did have to go over the same territory again in scene 3 but who knows if most of the audience would actually notice. There is a lot of repetitive dialog in general..... We two stayed for half an hour after everybody else left to run through those two areas a couple of times each - and hopefully we will be able to keep them straight!

Special K for breakfast yesterday. Yogurt, carrots, a clementine....and pot roast with peas and mashed potatoes for dinner. No doubt used all of my points but probably not any extras. All bets are off for the next few days though. So much going on.....I'll just try to do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment