Tuesday, February 14, 2012

here's another day

That's a quote from Night Must Fall, the play I'm in. I say that line when I'm talking about the possibility of a murderer in our midst....

Rehearsal was kind of grueling last night. Kevin and I worked out some blocking that we are happy with before everybody else got there. Then we ran through the whole thing....to varying degrees of success. Tonight it's Act 1 again.

I had carrots with chive cream cheese afterward and two glasses of wine. Maybe not the best choice but still within the range I needed to be in.

Today another egg white omelet - no cheese, yogurt and and apple for lunch. I put a chicken in to cook with carrots and onions in the dark this morning. I'll make asparagus and a salad to go with. DD#1 was asked to make rice for those who wish to indulge.

No comments:

Post a Comment